The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a U.S. law that provides a process for owners of copyrighted material to request the removal of infringing content from the internet.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is available on the https://dailyfastnews24.com/ website (the “Website”) in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information to our Copyright Agent at email@example.com:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that the DMCA provides that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you make a false claim of copyright infringement. If you are unsure whether the material you are reporting is actually infringing, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
If you have any questions or concerns about this DMCA policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.