From the brand
CCS1 Tesla Charging Adapter
Please upgrade CCS enable before using this adapter. Any Tesla built before October 2020 will require ECU retrofit to enable CCS.
BetyBedy Vehicle Products
As a reliable seller, we pursue to provide good products with considerate service to our customers. BetyBedy, taking inspiration from a movie.
We believe that good quality is a happy thing to all our cutomer. The better quality of today, the bigger market for tomorrow. With these principles of our company, we’re sure you will get the great product for yourself or family and help to ensure years of happiness.
1. ATTENTION TIPS: Just remember to put the adapter on the cable FIRST, then plug it into your car. If you plug it into the car first, this won’t work. For CCS-enabled Tesla cars only, please upgrade CCS enable before using this adapter. Any Tesla built before October 2020 will require ECU retrofit to enable CCS. Model without CCS1 function plesea go to Tesla to do ECU retrofit.
2. HOW TO CONFIRM: Whether your vehicle supports CCS? On your Tesla screen: ①Start tesla car and open the “Control”; ②Click “Software”; ③Click “Additional vehicle informantion”; ④“CCS Adapter Support-Check If Enabled”.
3. FAST CHARGING: Up to 250KW of power allows your Tesla to be fully charged in short time. The charging rate is determined by battery condition of Tesla and charging station specifications. CCS Adapter are fit with a wide range of charging stations, making it easy to find a charging point wherever you are.
4. PORTABL＆COMPACT: Our CCS1 adapter is portable and compact, which packaged in a silicone box filled with foam to fully protect the adapter from impacts during transport. You can take it on your journey to charge your Tesla or storage in Tesla center console when not in use.
5. TROUBLESHOOT PROBLEM: If you find the CCS Adapter doesn’t work, please check the car’s ECU retrofit FIRST. Then check whether your Tesla screen shows charging status correctly. If not, try plugging the charger into the bottom of the charging port to make it tighter, making the contact surface more complete. Tries repeatedly to make charging successfully. DC to adapter first, then adapter to Tesla. This would work and charge pretty fast (if you precondition/heat your battery).